Title: A Very Country Christmas
Year of Release: 2017
Available On: Tubi on 10/19
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Jingle Bells
Greyston Holt is the super famous country star, Zane Gunther. Jeannette (Bea Santos) is a single working mother who has a chance encounter with Zane while she’s staging a house for a client. And the client turns out to be Zane. Zane happens to not have his shirt on while they meet. I can’t say I’m too mad at that.
Honestly, I got so wrapped up in this one that I stopped writing the review. It’s extremely cute, avoids many of the common pitfalls, and you should go watch it. There’s a sequel coming out this year!
- the music is WELL above average
- everyone is handsome, but believably so
- Jolene (Deana Carter) is wonderful as the supportive friend
- the acting is also WELL above average
- production is great
- dialogue is pretty good
- storyline is a little hackneyed, but executed efficiently and smoothly
This movie is: Famous Person Discovers Meaning of Life at Christmas and Gains Real Family. You’ll like it though! At least enough to get through it once.